Friday, January 30, 2015

Bell Pepper the B-6 Booster and More

Another great share from Aunt Barboo from the 
Buzz-inn Community @ https://www.facebook.com/whatsthebuzz.in?fref=photo  & MORE!!!

     Bell peppers...did you know they were also known as CAPSICUMS?  In all my years of working in the produce departments back in the day, I never heard that one...or if I did I had no idea! Anyway, I'm with my Aunt B...she said she really didn't care so much for the green ones...but the other colors are a lot sweeter and milder...plus easier on the stomach for many. As she mentioned, "I like all of the bell peppers except the green ones. I love the yellow, orange, red & purple ones. The green ones don't agree with my stomach."
                   -Until Next Post...Peace!  Robert C. Griffin Jr.

 



No comments: