Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Get Fit or Die Tryin'

 I'm back!  And I want to start by saying: I missed you my baby blog.  I conceived you and was an awesome keeper; all with the best of intentions and I just knew that was it gonna be permanent!  I mean, I did so well in school and all was good...then I let my mind tell you it didn't matter.

I let a lot tell me it doesn't matter. Hell...I honestly let anything that I could imagine (and more) tell me it doesn't matter. I let it go...this baby blog is MY responsibility and dammit I GOTTA quit f@*#ing quitting. 

Only one thing keeps me from success in all I do...and that's quitting.

I must Quit Quitting. It's my biggest foe, my enemy,  my monster,  my fear, my anger, who I truly should blame for everything wrong in my life. I keep giving up and I admit it. I need all the help I can get...but most of all I need Me to do it. Do whatever I want without quitting!!! 

Peace to my Wife Boogie & Nana & PawPaw! I love yall all!!! 100

-Rob

No comments: